- Miles Colon, Missiles HC, Lazy players improve faster
- Brandon Wise, Missiles AC, Wide Receivers improve faster
- Evan Peters, Missiles OC, Humble players improve faster
- Justin Stearns, Missiles DC, Overreactive players improve faster
- Oliver Hutchinson, Missiles STC, Kickers have an increased chance of making field goals from 50 or more yards.
- Roi David, Missiles S&C, Defensive players heal much faster
- Ashton McClure, Aardvarks HC, Downers improve faster
- Shawn Brooks, Aardvarks AC, Greedy players improve faster
- Dominick Philips, Aardvarks OC, Offensive Tackles improve faster
- Nolan Cornish, Aardvarks DC, Defensive Tackles improve faster
- Issac Hardison, Aardvarks STC, the Kick and Punt Returners perform better at their listed positions.
- Ruben Jones, Aardvarks S&C, Major injuries heal faster
- Aidan Odom, Bone Crushers HC, Focused Players improve faster
- Alfred Chelsea, Bone Crushers AC, Nearly no chance of arrest or suspension.
- Joseph Swanson, Bone Crushers OC, Runningbacks improve faster
- Rob Danhiael, Bone Crushers DC, gain 5 million cap space.
- Ethan Lamb, Bone Crushers STC, Special teamers who went to college west of the Mississippi River improve faster.
- Beau McCoy, Bone Crushers S&C, opponent has more injuries.
- William Lee, Outlaws HC, Disciplined Players improve faster
- Felix Moises, Outlaws AC, Defensive Ends improve faster
- Daniel Marcus, Outlaws OC, Quarterbacks improve faster
- Brian Newbury, Outlaws DC, Cornerbacks improve faster
- Michel Calhoun, Outlaws STC, Kickers improve faster.
- Nolan Thacker, Outlaws S&C, After each game, 1 random player has his maximum OVR raised.
- Jonathan Winkler, Monsters HC, hardworking players improve faster
- Wyatt Bilson, Monsters AC, Leaders improve faster
- Roger Patrick, Monsters OC, Centers and Offensive Guards improve faster
- Keith Barr, Monsters DC, Safeties improve faster
- Landon Guillory, Monsters STC, Punters improve faster.
- Jared Reid, Monsters S&C, Major injuries occur less often
- Jackson Payne, Freeze HC, Players who went to college in SEC Improve faster
- Keith Slayton, Freeze AC, Players who went to college in ACC improve Faster
- Arnoldo Torres, Freeze OC, Players who went to college in Pac-12 improve faster
- Drew Gallant, Freeze DC, Linebackers improve faster
- Hudson Pence, Freeze STC, Kick and Punt Returners improve faster.
- Dalton McBride, Freeze S&C, Minor injuries occur less often
- Gabriel Novak, PED Users improve faster
- Stephen Coon, Arrogant players improve faster
- Leonard Levy, Players who went to college in Big 10 improve faster
- Josiah Reid, Players above 90 OVR will not go below 85.
- Kyle Beckman, Thugs improve faster
- Hamilton Lee, After each game, 1 random player has his minimum OVR raised.
- Lewis Watson, Minor injuries heal faster
- Jimmy Friedman, Minor injuries have a smaller impact
- Max Barnhardt, Offensive players heal much faster
- Tristan Cole, no special teamer regresses.
- Brody Ybarra, Special teamers who went to college east of the Mississippi River improve faster.
- Giovanni Pirelli, You may put one special teamer to his minimum OVR, and put one other player to his maximum OVR, or 82 (whichever is lower).
STC=Special Teams Coordinator
S&C=Strength and Conditioning Coach